Fact: Most small business owners don’t know how to sell. BUT they can learn and improve their selling skills – bringing in more work (and money) for their businesses.
Making sales is crucial for your business’ survival. Without new accounts and new work, no matter how hard you’ll try, your business will fail!
However, I can bet that you feel comfortable with almost every other aspect of running a business but sales, and this scares the pants of you!
I know, I was exactly the same. I thought that all I had to do was deliver great work, and new clients would just keep rolling in and hand me their money. Unfortunately business doesn’t work like that and I discovered this pretty quickly when my projects list, instead of growing was shrinking down fast.
I learned sales from scratch by making mistakes, losing some potential clients while winning others. My whole learning experience was one of trying new things and sticking with the ones that worked. However, a lot of things failed – costing me clients, jobs and MONEY!
That’s why today I am launching my first product, “Become a Sales Champion” a TOTALLY FREE course on selling – So you can learn how to sell and don’t have to make the same mistakes I made!
Become a Sales Champion is a 10 day email course, and you will receive the first lesson as soon as you sign up.
This course will teach you:
- How you can become a sales champion
- What the 7 ground rules of selling are and how to implement them into the running of your business.
- How to find out what your prospects really need (and it’s not what you think!) and give them just that
- Create powerful opening questions that will immediately set the right mood for your presentation
- Build strong rapport with your prospects
- How to overcome their sales objections
- And my secret of getting repeat orders (Believe me, you don’t want to miss that!).
All that within 10 days! You simply can’t risk less!
In addition to the above I am giving away 2 ‘Business Building’ bonuses:
Sales call preparation cheat sheet that will have you instantly prepared for your next presentation
20 Sales Questions templates to use in your sales process – that are guaranteed to work!